17 Jan 2013 4 Comments
I’m going to attempt to do Schmutzie’s Grace In Small Things (and I know, it’s supposed to go up on Sundays, but today’s the day I got to five things.)
1. My car passed inspection. I was worried it wouldn’t. And it was due back in August so…
2. I never got pulled over for an expired sticker.
3. I finally was able to go back to therapy after more than a month off because I didn’t have health insurance.
4. I have health insurance again.
5. I remembered my library password, which is allowing me to reserve books online again. And I discovered The School of Essential Ingredients, which is a lovely book and I strongly urge anyone who loves cooking and reading about cooking, to go get a copy from your local library (or book shop) today.
4 Comments (+add yours?)
Leave a Reply