25 Jun 2011 No Comments
2. I fear falling from the upper level at the mall, which only has a glass partition separating it from the downstairs level.
3. Religious nuts
4. Bad beer.
5. Fuse boxes.
6. Being homeless (not that it’s a danger at the moment, but still).
7. Bikinis. Specifically, bikinis on me.
8. That my kids will always fight with each other
9. That I’m always going to be alone.
10. Driving across those bridges with the metal grid things that go waaaaaaaaaay up in the air, over the ocean, and only have a little, thin, metal guardrail keeping me from plunging into the ocean hundreds of feet below.
11. Heights. Even watching Man on Wire made me want to vomit.
12. Lunatics with guns.
13. Crowds of people.
14. My brain when it gets depressed, just because of the things I can imagine going wrong.
15. Losing my ability to speak and/or write well.
16. That I’m never going to get read all the books I want to read before I die.
17. Being crushed to death by all the books I already own, thus leading to scenario 16.
18. That this crazy place I work will fire me for no good reason. It’s not a baseless fear – it happens quite frequently there.
19. That I’m never going to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.
20. That my six year-old hates me.
21. That the commute next fall, and the resultant day care costs of said commute, are going to either bankrupt me or make me insane. Or both.
22. Cicadas. Have you seen the eyes on those things? *shudder*
23. Justin Beiber’s hair.
24. Parker Posey.
25. Running out of things to blog about.
Leave a Reply